We are looking for an experienced Office Administrator who will be working from our Head Office.
You will be an integral part of the team, providing support to the Operations Manager in the day-to-day running of the Company, as well as supporting the Compliance Manager and Training Manager as and when required.
- Team Scheduling: involving shifts, holiday cover and call off rota.
- Processing of staff hours on a weekly basis
- Monthly SIA badge audits & compliance check
- Monthly Key/Keyholder audits
- Ensuring company systems are up to date and organised.
- Ensuring staff training matrix are up to date and compliant.
- Arranging training courses/compliance updates as and when required
- Management of staff office supplies (stationary, tea, coffee etc) as required and inventory updated accordingly.
- Assist with company event planning and co-ordination.
- Assist with end-to-end recruitment process.
- Provision of 1st class customer support via phone call, email or in person.
- Supporting the office team with administration tasks
* List not exhaustive. The Office Administrator will be expected to perform additional tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience of QuickBooks or similar accounting software
- Administration experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills and ability to converse in person, phone, and email
- Strong customer service skills
- Self-motivated individual who can work well as a team and on own initiative
- Possesses a strong work ethic with an ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in event planning
- Previous experience in rota scheduling
- Experience with TrackTik
- GCSE level, with Grades A-C in Maths & English
License & Certifications
- Driving Licence
- SIA Badge